Going Live on Sundays at 10:00AM and Wednesdays at 7:00PM
Statement From Lead Pastors
Hey church! We are truly in an interesting time right now. Here is a more detailed message from Pastors Lucas and Lisa about our current response to this season:
- We are suspending all gatherings associated to the ministries of Evangel Church including Sunday Service, Community Groups, and Mid-Week Ministries (ie. Men's Prayer, Evangel Youth, Aging Gracefully) for the foreseeable future (evaluated on a week-by-week basis).
- We will be migrating everything we can to a digital format including a Facebook Live Sunday Service at 10:00AM. To watch after the live event, go to myevangel.church/media. There will be a time to ask questions and submit prayer requests as well. We would love you to interact with us during the sermon by commenting!
- We are excited to move Evangel Kids and Evangel Youth online for this season. Watch both Evangel Youth and Evangel Kid’s Facebook + Instagram pages to know more information.
- Evangel Kids will be sent out Sunday morning. Keep your eye on emails!
- Find out what's happening at Evangel Youth by visiting myevangel.church/youth. We will be continuing our series on Tuesdays at 3:30pm. We will be switching over the medium in which we use. Stay tuned!
- In response to cancelling Community Groups, we will be hosting a mid-week bible study on Wednesdays at 7:00PM as a Facebook Live event. Please dialogue with us in the comments!
- "Coffee Break" is a Zoom video conference call where we will connect during the week on Mondays at 3:00PM & Thursdays at 11:00AM. Click Here to join the chat.
**If you missed our Facebook Live events, go to myevangel.church/media to watch the videos there after the live stream has ended.
Ways to give:
(1) In person during office hours (Monday-Thursday from 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm).
(2) Online through Rebel Give (go to myevangel.church and click the blue button on the bottom right hand corner and it will walk you through how to give online!)
(3) On Sunday mornings from 9am-12pm with what we are calling "Drive Through Generosity."