Slow and Steady Wins the Race!
In the last weeks and months, we have continued to monitor guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way.
After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have made the decision to continue a slow and cautious approach to church in this season of Covid-19.
We are committed to creating a safe place during this season for the church to gather. To make that possible, our building has been reimagined to create the best environment that will allow for physical distancing. This also includes a reduced capacity to allow everyone wanting to gather the opportunity. In order to adhere to recommended numbers we will require you to reserve your seats in advance.
We are offering 4 types of gatherings:
- Re-Launch Sunday Gatherings
- Evangel Kids Children's Church
- Re-Launch Prayer Gatherings
- Evangel Kids Preteen Parties
Sunday AM Gatherings
We have two service slots to choose from for each Sunday gathering. We invite you to attend a gathering every month! Should you wish to remain connected from your home, Church Online will continue.
Evangel Kids Children's Church
During each of our Sunday Gatherings, we are excited to offer Children's Church for your kids (3-12). Together we will worship, embark on the adventure of discovering Jesus, and grow in our faith! Only preregistered families will be able to attend Children's Church with drop-off and pick-up at the exterior Multi-Purpose Room doors.
*Children's Church will be offered IF we have enough kids registered and enough volunteers for the week. Busy bags will still be available for all children attending the main service.
Sunday PM Gatherings
"We begin with amen, surrounding all we do with prayer."
We believe that prayer changes things! We invite you to join us as we surround this season in prayer. This is also where we will be doing communion together in-person. Can't join us in-person? Don't worry! We'll be filming communion for you to watch from home, too.
- November 22 @ 6:30 pm -> REGISTER HERE
We believe in creating safe places for every age to explore faith and build a faith community. We are thrilled to offer a space exclusively for those in Grades 5-7 to do just that!
- November 25 @ 6:30 pm -> REGISTER HERE
We are pleased to announce that Evangel Online will continue into the future. You will be able to access our content through Facebook as well as Youtube.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness please go home and join us online.
- We do reserve the right to ask those who appear sick to leave at any time.
- Please practice social distancing while attending service. Respect your fellow worshippers in distance, with no handshakes or hugs. Introverts rejoice.
- Ushers will bring you to your seats. Yes, this means you won’t be in your regular spot.
- Please follow the arrows on the floor.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands using one of our cleaning stations.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these matters. We are in this together.