We Are Soft Launching This Summer!
In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way.
After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have made the decision to go ahead with limited gatherings throughout the summer.
We are committed to creating a safe place during this season for the church to gather. To make that possible, our building has been reimagined to create the best environment that will allow for physical distancing. This also includes a reduced capacity to allow everyone wanting to gather the opportunity. In order to adhere to recommended numbers we will require you to reserve your seats in advance.
We are offering two types of gatherings:
- Re-Launch Sunday Gatherings
- Re-Launch Prayer Gatherings
Re-Launch Sunday Gatherings
Our Summer Sunday gatherings have now completed. Thank you for all who attended over this summer. Stay tuned for information coming soon about what fall in-person gatherings will look like!
Re-Launch Prayer Gatherings
We will be offering two weeks of prayer through the summer. You can RSVP for one in-person prayer gathering in August. (Note: if you joined us in July, the August prayer night will be the same.)
Week 2 (7:00PM) RSVP by clicking the link below:
- August 23 <-- (Click Here)
We are pleased to announce that Evangel Online will continue into the future. You will be able to access our content through Facebook as well as Youtube.
- If you have any symptoms of sickness please go home and join us online.
- We do reserve the right to ask those who appear sick to leave at any time.
- Please practice social distancing while attending service. Respect your fellow worshippers in distance, with no handshakes or hugs. Introverts rejoice.
- Ushers will bring you to your seats. Yes, this means you won’t be in your regular spot.
- Please follow the arrows on the floor.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands using one of our cleaning stations.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these matters. We are in this together.