Welcome To Evangel Youth
Join Us Online On Gather
As we ride out this pandemic, we'll be meeting on a platform called GATHER. Gather is a secure way to talk with friends and our Youth Staff and interact with the world around you, but all online! To find the link, check out our Instagram bio. Youth Online happens every second week from 7:00pm-8:00pm. To know if youth is on this week, check out our calendar below!
Check out our calendar!
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Our youth staff will champion all of us to physical distance at all times during youth (a minimum of 6 ft. of distance).
- A member of our pastoral staff will take weekly attendance in case we need to do contact tracing. All information will be kept confidential.
- When you get to youth, we will do a quick health check including taking your temperature. If you do not pass the health check, you will be asked to return home.
- If you or someone in your household is showing ANY signs of sickness, we kindly ask that you stay home and join us once your family members are healthy.
- Upon arrival to youth, if you show any signs of sickness, we will ask you and your siblings (if they are also attending) to go home and join us again once you and your family are healthy.
- All games will maintain physical distancing.
- Face coverings are required at all times during youth.
- If students refuse to adhere to COVID protocols, we reserve the right to send you home.
- We caution anyone:
- with an underlying medical condition or a compromised immune system, OR
- who is living with another person who is infected with COVID-19, or who has upper respiratory or influenza-like symptoms to attend because of their higher risk of of suffering from serious complications of COVID-19.